- Chanel partnered with GlassView to generate awareness of the Chanel J12 Campaign and drive action to the Chanel website, targeting a specific audience of: Women A20+; with an interest fashion, jewelry, luxury watches, and lifestyle trends.
- GlassView utilized a whitelist to ensure that Chanel’s creative only appeared on sites that were pre-approved and implemented IAS tagging to verify brand-safe delivery.
- GlassView also trafficked three different ad unit sizes with two different creatives to drive high SOV and brand dominance on pages, allowing Chanel to secure top-of-mind position with the desired audience.
- In addition to the strong brand safety measures utilized in this campaign, GlassView also tapped into its preferred publisher network and utilized numerous targeting layers to ensure Chanel’s desired audience was identified and reached.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network and targeting layers, Chanel was able to secure placements on contextually relevant, top-tier sites, including Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Vogue.
- GlassView’s placements combined with high SOV led to excellent engagement metrics, including a CTR +6.8x above industry benchmark and a Completion Rate +53% above industry benchmark.
- The strong engagement metrics resulted in powerful ROI, as evidenced by CPC Efficiency +85.32% above industry benchmark.
- Disney partnered with GlassView to launch a campaign promoting the release of M. Night Shyamalan’s new movie “Glass”.
- Disney aimed to generate awareness during the two weeks prior to the movie’s release, targeting a specific audience of: Young Adults A18-35; split 65% male vs. 35% female; geo-targeted to the United States and Asia.
- GlassView implemented contextual, behavioral, demographic, and geographic targeting layers to identify and reach the audience of Young Adults A18-35 that would have an interest in “Glass”.
- Through leveraging of our preferred publisher network, Disney was able to distribute their creative on high-reach sites across multiple categories, including Mashable, Variety, Fox Sports, and more.
- GlassView tracked performance on each site and optimized accordingly towards high performing sites, pages and zones throughout the campaign.
- Through GlassView’s targeting strategies and optimizations, Disney was able to see excellent performance, visible through a number of metrics.
- This included a CTR +6.2x above industry benchmark and a Completion Rate +71.5% above industry benchmark.
- GlassView’s campaign delivery played a major role in the opening weekend domestic box office gross of $40,328,920, which was the number one rank of any movie released during that time.
- The film also grossed $135,873,591 internationally against a $20,000,000 budget
- Microsoft and Komatsu partnered with GlassView to create an awareness and purchase intent-focused campaign for Microsoft Azure, Microsoft’s cloud computing software, targeting a specific audience of: IT professionals in managerial positions; with a focus on those working in engineering, construction, and related fields; geo-targeted to Japan.
- GlassView utilized job title targeting to identify key purchase decision-makers and ensure that the correct target audience was being reached.
- GlassView was also one of the first in the digital video space to implement cross-device retargeting, which occurred during this campaign – this allowed Microsoft to reach decision-makers on their smartphones, Apple Watches, laptops, and connected TVs at different parts of the day
- 70% of campaign delivery occurred during the Japanese business day, as this is the time that the target audience would be the most focused on the product.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network and job title targeting, Microsoft was able to reach 95,000 unique IT purchasing decision-makers in Japan, as verified by comScore.
- Cross-device targeting and dayparting also caused this campaign to pique the target audience’s interest, as the ads had an interaction rate of 93.76%, as verified by MOAT and a CTR +3x the industry benchmark.
- Through this campaign, GlassView showed an ability to successfully drive engagement metrics for a global brand and the world’s second-largest cloud computing software network.
- Instagram partnered with GlassView to launch a B2B campaign aimed at driving brand engagement and awareness for Instagram’s new year-end review of the top hashtags, tending topics, and most-engaged posts.
- After achieving this objective, Instagram hoped to drive their audience to the Instagram Business Site, targeting a specific audience of: Marketers and Agencies; with a special focus on Digital Marketing Managers, Content Managers, and C-Suite Marketers; geo-targeted to Japan and Korea.
- To identify and reach Instagram’s target audience of marketing professionals, GlassView implemented job title targeting via data registration and keyword targeting with industry-relevant terms relating to content and campaign inspiration.
- Vertical video was also used to deliver this campaign, as it has been shown to drive 17% higher concentration rates and 8% quick content understanding, which is essential to reaching business professionals that are constantly on-the-go.
- Lastly, GlassView leveraged its preferred publisher network to ensure that ads only ran on top-tier, contextually relevant sites.
- Through GlassView’s precise targeting and delivery strategies, GlassView was able to reach an engaged audience on a number of top-tier sites.
- The high levels of audience engagement could be seen through high Completion Rates in both Japan at +70.10% above industry benchmark and Korea at +69.60% above industry benchmark.
- This campaign was also successful in driving the target audience to the Instagram Business Page, was shown by Japan’s CTR coming in at +2.76x above industry benchmark and Korea’s CTR coming in at +67.14% above industry benchmark.
- This campaign showcased GlassView’s ability to drive performance for a major client simultaneously in two different countries.
- GlassView and Beats By Dre partnered to create a campaign focused on awareness and driving action to the Beats “Made Defiant” landing page, targeting a specific audience of: A18-29; who live by music and are trendy, fashionable, and eager to stand out in a crowd; are sports fan and gamers; and are passionate about social justice and community involvement
- To ensure that Beats received the best bang for their buck, GlassView implemented its revolutionary QuickDraw technology to place ads next to trending topics and keywords – for example, some ads were placed near content relating to the “In My Feelings” dance challenge.
- Additionally, demographic, geographic, contextual, and behavioral targeting layers were implemented to secure placements on sites that the target audience visited frequently.
- GlassView’s relevant placements and targeting strategy successfully drove consumers to Beats’ desired landing page, as seen through a CTR +5.3x above the industry benchmark.
- The campaign also captured the attention of audience members, therefore increasing awareness – this could be seen through a completion rate +50% above the industry benchmark.
- The use of GlassView’s QuickDraw algorithms allowed Beats to drive excellent engagement for a much lower cost, as shown as a CPC Efficiency +84.19% above the industry benchmark and a CPCV efficiency +34.48% above the industry benchmark.
- Hermès partnered with GlassView to create a brand consideration, brand safety-oriented campaign with an additional focus on top publisher placement, targeting a specific audience of: Women A18-27 with HHI $50K+; considered trend adopters and fashion enthusiasts; who had not yet considered Hèrmes.
- To ensure Hermès connected with its target audience on top-tier publishers, GlassView whitelisted and blacklisted sites that did not align with Hermès’ brand image.
- Hermès also received 100% SOV on pages where the ad was shown, using accompanying banner ads in conjunction with video to allow it to remain top-of-mind and stand out from potential clutter.
- GlassView combined these strategies with laser-focused targeting layers to reach Hermès’ affluent audience, including demo, geo, behavioral, and contextual.
- GlassView’s surgical targeting and use of its preferred publisher network led to placements on top-tier sites, including CN Traveler, Vogue, Glamour, and more.
- These placements garnered strong brand consideration among those who viewed the ads, as seen through a completion rate +92.1% above the industry benchmark and a CTR +12.9x above the industry benchmark.
- Additionally, dominant SOV and the use of relevant, brand-safe publishers led to excellent brand safety metrics, including an uncluttered impression delivery of +96.2%..
- John Deere partnered with GlassView to launch a B2B manufacturing campaign aimed to position John Deere as a top manufacturer of construction equipment.
- This campaign hoped to generate awareness of John Deere manufacturing products via a clickthrough to the “Heavy Equipment” landing page, targeting a specific audience of: Large Commercial Contractors, Construction Business Owners, and Commercial Builders; geo-targeted to the United States.
This campaign’s messaging featured user testimonials to promote John Deere as a leading construction manufacturer.
To identify and target John Deere’s niche audience, GlassView implemented job title targeting through LinkedIn and Facebook, as well as job title targeting through data registration with our publisher partners.
This campaign also utilized geo-fencing to reach individuals at specific commercial contract centers.
Because construction workers do not spend as much time on computers as other professionals, this campaign was heavy on mobile and cross-device delivery.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network, John Deere was able to secure placements on contextually relevant, top-tier sites such as the Wall Street Journal, Builders Online, and Entrepreneur.
- GlassView’s strategic targeting allowed John Deere to reach and engage their niche target audience, as seen through a CTR +8.04x above industry benchmark and a completion rate +79.74% above industry benchmark.
- This campaign drove measurable ROI, as shown through a CPC Efficiency +88.89% above industry benchmark.
- Unilever partnered with GlassView to create a reach and awareness-focused campaign, targeting a specific audience of: “Door Openers”, W18-49 often viewed as moms of young families; with personalities defined as hospitable, encouraging, brave, and seeing the best in people; geo-targeted to Canada.
- GlassView set out to maximize reach in a very short period by increasing incremental reach outside of YouTube and Facebook – this would in-turn allow Unilever to generate awareness in consumers who had not actually seen its ad on these sites.
- In order to drive deeper user engagement and cost-efficiency, GV optimized toward a lower play rate and utilized geo, demo, behavioral, psychographic, and contextual targeting to ensure the desired audience was reached.
- GlassView’s strategic optimization and placement on contextually relevant, high-profile sites successfully drove an uptick in awareness, as evidenced by a CTR 6.13x above the industry benchmark.
- Additionally, GlassView was able to drive a viewability rate 138.1% above the industry benchmark, showing strong engagement through multiple metrics.
- The campaign’s success was also seen through demonstrable ROI, with an engagement cost efficiency +94.5% above Unilever’s campaign goal – this multi-level success resulted in a client renewal.
- Mouser Electronics partnered with GlassView to create a title targeting-oriented campaign focused on increasing YouTube subscribers, targeting a specific audience of: Individuals with an “engineer” job title; with an interest in robotics; geo-targeted to the U.S.
- To reach Mouser’s extremely niche audience, GlassView was able to retarget on the open web using specific job titles from LinkedIn.
- High-impact units were combined with zone-level optimization on relevant sites to ensure positive sentiment was generated amongst the correct audience.
- Mouser’s YouTube video was embedded with a “subscribe now” CTA and the YouTube social icon to drive audience members to Mouser’s channel.
•GlassView’s design, optimization, and placements led to strong lower-funnel performance, as seen through a +7.43x increase in YouTube subscribers.
•Mid-funnel success could be seen through a clickthrough rate +2.27x the industry benchmark and a completion rate +96.7% above the industry benchmark.
•Mid and lower-funnel success led to strong ROI, as seen by a Brand Uplift Cost Efficiency +95.7% above the Mouser’s campaign goal.
制作了一段视频来帮助柯尼卡美能达 (Konica Minolta) 获得目标受众，包括：财富 500 强高管、企业高管、IT 采购决策者，以及对该企业技术解决方案投资或感兴趣的人士。营销活动的主要目标是，通过目标受众播放、点击和分享创意，促使用户关注并采取行动。
确保将广告植入多个内容相关的知名平台，包括：彭博 (Bloomberg)、《Wired》、《华尔街日报》、CNN、《今日美国》、《Boston》、《Business Insider》和《华盛顿邮报》。点击率是行业基准值的 2.8 倍以上，完成率高出行业平均值 91%。此外，分享率超过行业平均值 38%。
确保将广告植入多个内容相关的知名平台，包括：《Women’s Health》、Babble、《Allure》、《Huffington Post》和《Town&Country》。实现的点击率是行业基准值的 3.2 倍。实现的分享率高出行业平均值 11%。满足了客户需求。
确保将广告植入多个内容相关的知名平台，包括：《Women’s Health》、Babble、《Allure》、《Huffington Post》和《Town&Country》。实现的点击率是行业基准值的 3.2 倍。实现的分享率高出行业平均值 11%。满足了客户需求。
- Van Cleef & Arpels partnered with GlassView to launch its Alhambra Campaign featuring a number of short and longform videos.
- The shortform videos aimed to drive awareness and action, while the longform would drive attention and action.
- This campaign targeted a primary audience of: Women A30-40 with HHI 8M+ Yen; with an interest jewelry; and secondary audiences of Women A24-45 with HHI 5M+ Yen; and Women A24-45; all geo-targeted to Japan.
- To ensure that Van Cleef & Arpels would reach their target audience, GlassView implemented behavioral, contextual, demographic, and geographic targeting layers and leveraged its preferred publisher network to target relevant users on top-tier sites.
- Once these layers were added, GlassView utilized KPI-driven optimization to track performance and adjust accordingly in real-time.
- GlassView also ran Realeyes emotion-based targeting and a brand study to track emotional response and brand uplift for specific audience segments.
- GlassView went beyond traditional clickthrough and completion measurement by creating a brand study and emotion-based targeting to dive deeper into campaign performance.
- Based on Realeyes AI facial tracking, Women A24-33 showed the highest engagement of any demographic, a key metric for a group that would make up Van Cleef & Arpels’ next-gen luxury client base.
- Both videos showed excellent awareness-level results, with a +300% brand recall increase for those exposed to the ad.
- Campaign performance could also be seen through a purchase intent increase of +33% for all users exposed to the video and +100% for those exposed to the longform creative.
- Net-A-Porter partnered with GlassView to create a brand uplift-focused campaign, targeting a specific audience of: Fashion-forward individuals with a high HHI and a propensity to purchase luxury products; geo-targeted to the UK and Germany.
- GlassView implemented a number of strategies to ensure that Net-A-Porter reached its desired brand uplift goals, including strong retargeting and zone-level optimization geared toward conversions.
- GlassView also provided a synchronized, multi-platform campaign through the use of cross-device, platform-agnostic targeting.
- Placements were secured on contextually relevant, top-tier sites, including Stylist Magazine, The Telegraph, and Zeit Online.
- GlassView's targeting strategies and optimization efforts allowed Net-A-Porter to reach their lower-funnel objectives, as shown by a CPA +1.2x below benchmark.
- GlassView's work also generated positive sentiment toward Net-A-Porter, as shown by a +117% uplift in brand favorability for individuals who saw the full video.
- Subsequent to this campaign, our partnership and investment levels grew with Net-A-Porter.
Harvard-Dana Farber Cancer Institute partnered with GlassView to create a brand uplift, DMA-focused campaign, targeting a specific audience of: A25-54; with an interest in healthcare and related services; geo-targeted to specific DMAs.
•GlassView was able to exceed DMA-focused objectives by combining dayparting with geo-targeting at the DMA level, ensuring that audience members were reached at the perfect time and place to drive brand uplift.
- This campaign also took advantage of cross-screen, device-targeted frontier delivery, including the use of Connected TV and other IoT media – this was one of the earliest digital video campaigns that utilized this technology and was relevant to Harvard-Dana Farber's reputation as an innovative, front-line treatment center.
GlassView’s dayparting, geo-targeting, and innovative use of media allowed Dana Farber to drive awareness in their target DMAs, leading to a purchase intent +117% above the client’s campaign goal.
The KPI of net new acquisition was also excellent, as 94% of campaign delivery was against target audience members who had not previously visited Dana Farber.
The success of this delivery to new consumers was seen through a +788% increase in brand appeal for consumers who had seen the ad compared to those who had not.
•KRAVE launched a campaign specifically aimed at A24-44 audience geo-targeted in NYC, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco, LA, Seattle, Atlanta, Houston, and San Diego.
•Delivery on Wearables & the IoT was utilized to impact the targeted audience in a way which evoked the innovation nature of the KRAVE brand, as well as drive greater brand awareness.
•We observed a popular uplift amongst viewers who believed you should “Never settle” and that you should “KRAVE better” snacks (brand statement selection was 10% higher when compared to a non-exposed sample)
•KRAVE’s social video campaign also succeeded in positioning the brand as a snack with “both health and taste” (brand statement selection was 14% higher amongst A25-34 when compared to a non-exposed sample.)
•Ultimately, exposed respondents respond most favorably to the following brand statements ”Never settle. KRAVE better.” and “With KRAVE, you have both health and taste.” as demonstrated by 10% and 9% increase in brand statement selections amongst overall exposed respondents respectively.
•Deep awareness and action were delivered to key influencers in the targeted demo audience.
- Rutgers University partnered with GlassView on a campaign aimed at increasing awareness of Rutgers and positioning it as an option for out-of-state applicants.
- This campaign targeted a specific audience of: Parents A35-55 and Prospective Students A15-19 seeking undergraduate degrees; geo-targeted to various states in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and West Coast.
- GlassView utilized Double-Verify to track out-of-state delivery in conjunction with contextual, behavioral and demographic targeting layers to delivery to the correct audience.
- GlassView also took advantage of its preferred publisher network to ensure that users were reached on contextually relevant, top-tier sites.
- This campaign implemented Realeyes emotion-based targeting to measure both attention level and emotions of users through AI facial recognition tracking – this allowed GlassView to carry out large-scale testing of user response to videos and optimize accordingly in real-time.
- GlassView’s Realeyes results showed that action-oriented scenes with powerful brand messaging about “the doers, the self-starters”, etc. drove strong upticks in “happy” emotions amongst viewers.
- GlassView also ran a brand study for this campaign to track brand uplift, going above and beyond traditional action metrics – these numbers showed exceptional performance in a number of areas, including a +10.7x increase in unaided top-of-mind brand recall and a +147% increase in brand favorability.
- Viewers also had a +86% uptick in association with key brand statements after being exposed to the creative, showing its lasting impact.
- The U.S. Navy partnered with GlassView to launch a campaign promoting the opportunities available to individuals who join the Navy.
- The U.S. Navy aimed to drive user engagement through unit interactions and site visits to the Faces of the Fleet landing page, a documentary series that tells the stories of sailors in the Navy.
- This campaign targeted a specific audience of: A18-24; who are lawful residents of the U.S. with high school degrees; who are active and interested in extreme sports and technology; geo-targeted to the U.S.
- To increase brand awareness as well as encourage user interaction in-line with the U.S. Navy’s campaign goals, GlassView built out a custom brand bar with an action-oriented “Learn More” CTA.
- GlassView also implemented creative rotation between the campaign’s three videos, tracking and optimizing toward the highest-performing creative.
- To make sure the right audience was engaging with the campaign, GlassView implemented contextual, behavioral, demographic and geographic targeting layers and leveraged its preferred publisher network to deliver on top-tier sites.
- GlassView’s delivery strategies allowed the Navy to secure placements on a number of contextually relevant, top-tier sites, including Business Insider, SparkNotes, and Bleacher Report.
- The Navy was able to successfully reach their engagement-oriented KPIs, with 12,380 site visits and 135,523 unit interactions.
- Additionally, they were able to engage their audience efficiently – this campaign had an overall CTR +8.9x above industry benchmark, with the best-performing creative achieving a CTR +12.8x above industry benchmark through GlassView’s optimizations.
- GlassView and Facebook partnered to create a campaign focused on driving direct responses, targeting a specific audience of: Direct Response marketers across the automobile, ecommerce, hotel, retail, gaming, and agency industries who work with these clients; those who have invested heavily in search advertising but have yet to use Facebook DR solutions; geo-targeted to Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, The Phillippines, and India.
- To ensure that Facebook’s niche audience of multi-industry DR marketers was reached, GlassView utilized job title targeting to identify these individuals on a granular level.
- GlassView also used exclusionary targeting to make sure that they were only reaching DR marketers who had not yet used Facebook’s DR capabilities.
- Contextual, behavioral, demographic, and geographic targeting layers were used in conjunction with these other strategies to allow for the most concise targeting possible.
- GlassView’s extensive targeting capabilities allowed Facebook to successfully identify and reach its target audience, as seen through a CTR +5.6x above the industry benchmark.
- This high CTR led to strong, measurable ROI, as seen through a CPC efficiency +72.46% above the industry benchmark.
- The campaign also showed high completion rates that led to a powerful ROI in the form of a CPCV Efficiency +36.03% above the industry benchmark.
Une vidéo a été créé pour diriger l’action et pour augmenter la sensibilisation de la collaboration PSG-Fontaine avec une public cible d’adultes 18 plus, intéressés aux sports, le mode de vie, la musique, habitant à Paris et la côte ouest de la France. Augmenter la sensibilisation de diriger les utilisateurs vers une page unique. L'équipe Paris St. Germain s’est associé avec Fontaine Jolival pour promouvoir leur nouveau partenariat d’eau en bouteille.
Développer une combinaison compréhensive des médias pour assurer l’attention du public cible. Sécuriser les placements sur plusieurs sites de pertinence contextuelle et de haut profils. Augmenter la sensibilisation de l’utilisateur dans la forme des vues et l’action de l’utilisateur dans la forme des clics sur une page unique.
Sécurisé les placements sur plusieurs sites de la pertinences contextuelle et de haut profils, comprenant: Le Monde, GQ France, Men’s Health France, Vanity Fair, et Football.fr. Un taux d’achèvement 54% au-dessus de la moyenne de l’industrie, et un taux de clic 12.3x au-dessus de la moyenne de l’industrie. Un taux de partage 33% au-dessus de la moyenne de l’industrie.
为了帮助 beIN SPORTS 提高巴黎圣日耳曼和切尔西比赛的关注度，制作的视频锁定以下受众：年龄在 25 至 49 岁、关注男性及体育运动的人，位置锁定法国。提高关注度，促使用户访问 beIN SPORTS 网站的特定登录页。制作的视频要让受众了解 beIN SPORTS 将播报巴黎圣日耳曼对阵切尔西的比赛
制定一种综合媒体组合方案，确保我们获得积极的目标受众。确保把广告植入多个内容相关的知名平台，提高用户认知度和参与度。通过吸引用户点击 beIN SPORTS 网站上的特定登录页，引发用户互动。通过最大限度增加 beIN SPORTS 营销活动的视频播放量，提高关注度。
确保将广告植入多个内容相关的知名平台，包括：Le Figaro、L’Express、Le 10Sport 和 Le Monde。播放完成率高出行业平均值 87%，点击率是行业基准值的 3.6 倍。实现的分享率高出行业平均值 59%。满足了客户需求。
- The Olympic Channel partnered with GlassView to generate awareness for The Olympics, targeting a specific audience of: Millennial audiences A13-34 and sports enthusiasts; geotargeted to the Brazil, U.S., China, Europe, Canada, and MENA.
- GlassView tapped into its preferred publisher network to target key influencers and social networkers through placement on contextually relevant, top-tier properties.
- To ensure that this audience was identified and reached, GlassView implemented domain-level, demographic, geographic, behavioral and contextual targeting layers.
- A custom brand bar was also developed to create stronger awareness of The Olympic Channel and drive traffic to The Olympic Channel website.
- Through GlassView’s preferred publisher network and targeting layers, The Olympic Channel was able to secure placements on sites like Fox Brasil, 20 Minutos, and more.
- These contextually relevant, top-tier placements led to high engagement visible through a CTR +3.5x above industry benchmark and a completion rate +75% above industry benchmark.
- The strong engagement metrics resulted in powerful ROI, as evidenced by CPC Efficiency +76.5% above industry benchmark.
- GlassView partnered with Qantas to promote the ”Sydneyporeans” campaign, aimed at promoting air travel to Australia and encouraging booking through Qantas.com.
- This campaign targeted a specific audience of: Those interested in travel, food and wine, family fun, and holidaying in Australia; geo-targeted to Singapore.
- To allow for the best strategic retargeting possible, GlassView implemented conversion pixels into various sections of the Qantas website – an especially high context was placed on individuals who were pixeled by the checkout tag.
- Because these users were much more likely to purchase airline tickets, they were retargeted with relevant flight offerings that linked to specific flight booking pages.
- This campaign also utilized cross-device targeting, using dynamic ad insertion that allows for sequential messaging and a storytelling approach to campaign delivery – Additionally, it allows for dayparting, maximizing engagement with the brand.
- Through GlassView’s retargeting and platform-agnostic delivery, Qantas saw excellent results on a campaign level, including a CTR +9.84x above industry benchmark, a Completion Rate +52.85% above industry benchmark, and over 4,000 site visits from users interested in purchasing a flight.
- The high CTR and completion in this campaign led to measurable campaign-level ROI, as evidenced by a CPC Efficiency +89.83% above industry benchmark.
- From a more macro perspective, GlassView contributed meaningfully to a Qantas annual net profit increase of 14.9%, and the addition of new flights to Qantas’s Asia-Pacific region.
- GlassView partnered with Gate 1 Travel to generate awareness of its travel offerings by driving clickthroughs to country-specific landing pages on the Gate 1 Travel website.
- This campaign targeted a specific audience of: A60+; with a HHI $75K+; skewed female; with an interest in guided tours and traveling abroad.
- GlassView implemented creative rotation between 3 videos based in Italy, France, and the Danube River in order to show both the varied possibilities offered by Gate 1 and prevent creative fatigue.
- The landing pages for these ads each showed different itineraries in conjunction with constantly updated, tailored weekly specials.
- This campaign also utilized sponsored blogger activation on travel blogs, merging interesting county-specific travel content with the benefits of using Gate 1 – this then inspired audience members to travel.
- GlassView’s creative rotation, use of sponsored posts, and KPI-driven optimization were successful in generating high engagement, as shown through a CTR +5.3x above industry benchmark and a completion rate +77% above industry benchmark.
- The Danube River creative did especially well, as evidenced by a CTR +16.24x above industry benchmark.
- The strong engagement seen in this campaign also led to exceptional ROI, including a CPC Efficiency +83.06% above industry benchmark.